Re: Holiday Giveaway!

    Message 1 of 51 , Dec 14, 2010
      Owww worshiping the godess really works the way it was in ancient rome "do ut des" ;-)
      And of course I do want a signed copy of...let's say Glimpses. I already ordered a copy but should i win i can pass the joy and win a new fan for you while keeping the signed one for myself! You would sign them, wouldn't u? *smirk*

      noerml - writting from under half a meter snow

      > > In the holiday spirit, I am giving away three copies of my books, one each
      > > to three lucky winners, chosen at random from those who respond to this
      > > thread. Your choice of Stalking Darkness, White Road, Hidden Warrior, The
      > > Oracle's Queen, or Glimpes. (Because those are the ones I have on hand.)
      > > Deadline for entry, 5 pm US Pacific Standard Time on Thursday. One entry per
      > > person, please.
      > >
      > > Lynn :-)

    • ell3nas5
      Message 51 of 51 , Dec 16, 2010