RE: [Flewelling] Holiday Giveaway!

  • M C
    Message 1 of 51 , Dec 14, 2010
      Would love a copy of Glimpses.

      MC23

      From: lynn.flewelling@...

      In the holiday spirit, I am giving away three copies of my books, one each to three lucky winners, chosen at random from those who respond to this thread. Your choice of Stalking Darkness, White Road, Hidden Warrior, The Oracle's Queen, or Glimpes. (Because those are the ones I have on hand.) Deadline for entry, 5 pm US Pacific Standard Time on Thursday. One entry per person, please.

      Lynn :-)

    • ell3nas5
      Message 51 of 51 , Dec 16, 2010
        not sure if i am too late for this...