Re: [Flewelling] adding photos to posts?

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17 8:33 AM
      You can put it in the Photo section of the group and then Yahoo will
      post an automatic message here about it with a link to your picture.

      Tawariel

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 18 12:06 PM
        Ah the group is set not to allow attachments but you can post photos via
        the groups web page at yahoo groups. There's a photo gallery there, if you
        have any problems with it let us know.