adding photos to posts?

  • KaylaW
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2010
      is there anyway to add photos to a message post?i have something that i made that has to do with seregil and it wont let me do a copy/paste in here.any suggestions?thanks
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 17, 2010
        You can put it in the Photo section of the group and then Yahoo will
        post an automatic message here about it with a link to your picture.

        Tawariel

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 18, 2010
          Ah the group is set not to allow attachments but you can post photos via
          the groups web page at yahoo groups. There's a photo gallery there, if you
          have any problems with it let us know.