RE: [Flewelling] Signed Copies of GLIMPSES shipping rates

  • Wolf SilverOak
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010
      Ordered a copy. Shipping rates didn't bother me. Heh.

      If it's too late for my copy to be a signed one, ah well. I still want an
      actual book anyway.}:P

      -Wolf

      Semper Fi, Once a Marine, Always a Marine.
      Without Chaos, there can be no Order.
      <http://wolfsilveroak.insanejournal.com>
      http://wolfsilveroak.insanejournal.com - Wolf's Den blog

      <http://wolfsilveroak.deviantart.com> http://wolfsilveroak.deviantart.com-