Bookplates

  • Lynn
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 24, 2010
      I'm in the process of having Glimpses bookplates printed up. They will be available, signed, of course, to those who send me a self-addressed envelope and return postage. Limit 1 per envelope.

      The address is:

      Lynn Flewelling
      PO Box 162
      Redlands, CA 92374
    • Kayla Webb
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 24, 2010
        what are bookplates?and how much are they?
         I don't like it! It smells girly! - Kuwabara
        I know as much of games as hugs and puppies, and care for them even less. - Hiei
        "In science the credit goes to the man who convinces the world not the man to
        whom the idea first occurs."-Sir Francis Darwin

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 24, 2010
          WOO-HOO! I love you I love you I love you! The sase'll get mailed tomorrow.

          -BradS (ecstatic about not missing 100% his chance to get it signed-ish)

          --
          Do not injustice to another, protect the weak and innocent
          Let truth and honor always guide you, let courage find the light within

        • Lynn Flewelling
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 3, 2010
            They are stickers that I sign that you can put in your book. They are free if you send me a self addressed stamped envelope

            PO Box 162
            Redlands, Ca 92374

            If you are outside the US there is some sort of international postage coupon you can send,

            On Sep 24, 2010, at 3:31 PM, Kayla Webb wrote:

            > what are bookplates?and how much are they?
            > I don't like it! It smells girly! - Kuwabara
            > I know as much of games as hugs and puppies, and care for them even less. - Hiei
            > "In science the credit goes to the man who convinces the world not the man to
            > whom the idea first occurs."-Sir Francis Darwin
            >
            > ________________________________

          • Tahra
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 4, 2010
              Any news on Amazon UK or BookDepository?

              I've been delaying buying Castle in the Amazon US, to see if the book
              appeared here (since I wanted it faster), but it seems unwilling... On
              Amazon UK appears "unavailable", it's not even listed in BookDepository :(

              Is there an ETA?
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 4, 2010
                queentahra@... writes:

                Any news on Amazon UK or BookDepository?

                I've been delaying buying Castle in the Amazon US, to see if the book
                appeared here (since I wanted it faster), but it seems unwilling... On
                Amazon UK appears "unavailable", it's not even listed in BookDepository :(

                Is there an ETA?

                I didn't see anything on the actual book, just the e-book version at Amazon
                UK.

              • Tahra
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 4, 2010
                  Right, me too... I want a real book though.

                  _____

                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 4, 2010
                    I know many of you outside the US are having trouble ordering Glimpses at a reasonable price. I am working to fix that, but in the meantime, if you are desperate for content, you can download e versions, including pdf versions, at

                    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/24678

                    I know it's not the same as the book but it's something.

                    Hopefully I will work things out with The Book Depository soon.

                    Lynn

                    --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "Tahra" <queentahra@...> wrote:

                    > Right, me too... I want a real book though.
                    >

                    > _____

                  • Augustin
                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 4, 2010
                      Hey Lynn,

                      that really is nice, but at the moment I don't have the money to purchase it two times. I know, $6.99 isn't much for this, but since I don't have a lot of money left at the moment... and I really want to have it as a printed versions, since I don't really like reading on my PC...
                      So I think, I just have to wait... ;)

                      Thanks anyway
                      Anke

                      I know many of you outside the US are having trouble ordering Glimpses at a reasonable price. I am working to fix that, but in the meantime, if you are desperate for content, you can download e versions, including pdf versions, at

                      http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/24678

                      I know it's not the same as the book but it's something.

                      Hopefully I will work things out with The Book Depository soon.

                      Lynn

                      --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "Tahra" <queentahra@...> wrote:

                      > Right, me too... I want a real book though.
                      >

                      > _____

                      Eingehende eMail ist virenfrei.
                      Von AVG überprüft - www.avg.de
                      Version: 9.0.856 / Virendatenbank: 271.1.1/3176 - Ausgabedatum: 10/04/10 08:35:00

                    • markintime2@iprimus.com.au
                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 4, 2010
                        Thanks Lynn

                        I am in Australia so need to wait for the Book Depository to come to the
                        party.

                        ...........am trying to be patient.....tell myself it will be worth the wait.....so
                        hard!!!.......must resist "spoilering" myself.......have slapped myself several
                        times when waivering over going onto the discussion thread...

                        Sue