Re: [Flewelling] WAS: do you still need work NOW: SORRY!!

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2010
      Hey everyone,
      The spambots got me. I'm working on fixing it.
      Sorry!
      Deb

      "Treat no one lightly; think nothing is useless, for everyone has one's moment, and everything has its place"

      -Pirkei Avot

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2010
        Okay, I'll put your posts on "moderated" (means we have to approve them)
        until you get this fixed.

        Tawariel
        (moderator)