Help

  • carew52@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10, 2010
      Does anyone know if or when White Road comes to Australia? Or did I miss it already? Trying to keep eyes closed to any spoiler hints.
      Sonia
    • Peter Andersson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 10, 2010
        TheNile.com has it
        http://www.thenile.com.au/books/Lynn-Flewelling/The-White-Road/9780553590098/

        /Peter

        2010/7/10 <carew52@...>

        > Does anyone know if or when White Road comes to Australia? Or did I miss it
        > already? Trying to keep eyes closed to any spoiler hints.
        > Sonia

      • Peter Andersson
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 10, 2010
          Or if you want it cheeper(but slower)
          http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/book/9780553590098/The-White-Road

          /Peter

          2010/7/10 Peter Andersson <peter.andersson42@...>

          > TheNile.com has it
          > http://www.thenile.com.au/books/Lynn-Flewelling/The-White-Road/9780553590098/
          >
          > /Peter
          >
          > 2010/7/10 <carew52@...>
          >
          > Does anyone know if or when White Road comes to Australia? Or did I miss it
          >> already? Trying to keep eyes closed to any spoiler hints.
          >> Sonia

          >> Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Sue
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 10, 2010
            Hi Sonja

            You are not likely to find The White Road in any bookshop in Australia. I have only ever seen the first three books on the shelf. Unless you have a specialty Scifi/Fantasy bookshop (used to have one here in Perth years ago called Supernova but sadly no longer exists).

            I ordered mine from Borders.com.au, it was available same time as it was released in the US. Free shipping and only cost me $13.95. Took two weeks to arrive , although Perth will take longer than the east coast.

            I also saw it on Fishpond.com.au and I think Booktopia but they were more expensive.

            Enjoy

            Sue

            Does anyone know if or when White Road comes to Australia? Or did I miss it already? Trying to keep eyes closed to any spoiler hints.
            Sonia

          • E Richens
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 11, 2010
              Sonia, booktopia.com has it, as do Infinitis and Galaxy bookstores if you're
              in Sydney.
              Betsy