Re: [Flewelling] Lynn's author's page

  • Norman Schwarze
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 17, 2000
      > >I occasionally visit Lynn's author's page
      > >(http://www.sff.net/people/lynn.flewelling/), but when I wanted to click
      > >on it today I got a message that
      > >there isn't such an address!
      >

      > I just checked. I'm still there!

      Really?? It doesn't work here too!

      Nörml
    • Kelli
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 17, 2000
        At 02:16 PM 17/11/00 +0100, you wrote:
        >> >I occasionally visit Lynn's author's page
        >> >(http://www.sff.net/people/lynn.flewelling/), but when I wanted to click
        >> >on it today I got a message that
        >> >there isn't such an address!
        >>

        >> I just checked. I'm still there!
        >>

        >Really?? It doesn't work here too!
        >
        > Nörml

        Works for me with a capital F in Flewelling bout 5 secs ago

        >Community email addresses:
        > Post message: Flewelling@onelist.com
        > Subscribe: Flewelling-subscribe@onelist.com
        >
        >Shortcut URL to this page:
        > http://www.onelist.com/community/Flewelling

      • Kelli
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 17, 2000
          At 02:16 PM 17/11/00 +0100, you wrote:
          >> >I occasionally visit Lynn's author's page
          >> >(http://www.sff.net/people/lynn.flewelling/), but when I wanted to click
          >> >on it today I got a message that
          >> >there isn't such an address!
          >>

          >> I just checked. I'm still there!
          >>

          >Really?? It doesn't work here too!
          >
          > Nörml

          OK me again the link clicks fine for me direct from my email program

          >Community email addresses:
          > Post message: Flewelling@onelist.com
          > Subscribe: Flewelling-subscribe@onelist.com
          >
          >Shortcut URL to this page:
          > http://www.onelist.com/community/Flewelling

        • Trinity
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 17, 2000
            Hi all!

            There was an extra character in the URL. Try this one:

            http://www.sff.net/people/lynn.flewelling/

            Trin

            From: Norman Schwarze

            > > >I occasionally visit Lynn's author's page
            > > >(http://www.sff.net/people/lynn.flewelling/), but when I wanted to
            click
            > > >on it today I got a message that
            > > >there isn't such an address!
            > >

            > > I just checked. I'm still there!
            > >

            > Really?? It doesn't work here too!
            >
            > Nörml

          • Trinity
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 17, 2000
              Oh my - I just realized Lynn is pictured in front of a sign advertizing XXX
              videos and 25 cent peep shows. I love it!

              Trin
            • Leafmirror@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 17, 2000
                In a message dated 11/17/00 8:34:14 AM, trinity@... writes:

                >Oh my - I just realized Lynn is pictured in front of a sign advertizing
                >XXX
                >videos and 25 cent peep shows. I love it!

                Hey, y'know how little writing pays??!!