Re: [Flewelling] Lynn's author's page

  • Leafmirror@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 17, 2000
      In a message dated 11/17/00 4:20:08 AM, Kirsten_Koehne@... writes:

      >I occasionally visit Lynn's author's page
      >(http://www.sff.net/people/lynn.flewelling/), but when I wanted to click
      >on it today I got a message that
      >there isn't such an address!

      I just checked. I'm still there!
    • Norman Schwarze
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 17, 2000
        > >I occasionally visit Lynn's author's page
        > >(http://www.sff.net/people/lynn.flewelling/), but when I wanted to click
        > >on it today I got a message that
        > >there isn't such an address!
        >

        > I just checked. I'm still there!

        Really?? It doesn't work here too!

        Nörml
      • Kelli
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 17, 2000
          At 02:16 PM 17/11/00 +0100, you wrote:
          >> >I occasionally visit Lynn's author's page
          >> >(http://www.sff.net/people/lynn.flewelling/), but when I wanted to click
          >> >on it today I got a message that
          >> >there isn't such an address!
          >>

          >> I just checked. I'm still there!
          >>

          >Really?? It doesn't work here too!
          >
          > Nörml

          Works for me with a capital F in Flewelling bout 5 secs ago

          >Community email addresses:
          > Post message: Flewelling@onelist.com
          > Subscribe: Flewelling-subscribe@onelist.com
          >
          >Shortcut URL to this page:
          > http://www.onelist.com/community/Flewelling

        • Kelli
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 17, 2000
            At 02:16 PM 17/11/00 +0100, you wrote:
            >> >I occasionally visit Lynn's author's page
            >> >(http://www.sff.net/people/lynn.flewelling/), but when I wanted to click
            >> >on it today I got a message that
            >> >there isn't such an address!
            >>

            >> I just checked. I'm still there!
            >>

            >Really?? It doesn't work here too!
            >
            > Nörml

            OK me again the link clicks fine for me direct from my email program

            >Community email addresses:
            > Post message: Flewelling@onelist.com
            > Subscribe: Flewelling-subscribe@onelist.com
            >
            >Shortcut URL to this page:
            > http://www.onelist.com/community/Flewelling

          • Trinity
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 17, 2000
              Hi all!

              There was an extra character in the URL. Try this one:

              http://www.sff.net/people/lynn.flewelling/

              Trin

              From: Norman Schwarze

              > > >I occasionally visit Lynn's author's page
              > > >(http://www.sff.net/people/lynn.flewelling/), but when I wanted to
              click
              > > >on it today I got a message that
              > > >there isn't such an address!
              > >

              > > I just checked. I'm still there!
              > >

              > Really?? It doesn't work here too!
              >
              > Nörml

            • Trinity
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 17, 2000
                Oh my - I just realized Lynn is pictured in front of a sign advertizing XXX
                videos and 25 cent peep shows. I love it!

                Trin
              • Leafmirror@aol.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 17, 2000
                  In a message dated 11/17/00 8:34:14 AM, trinity@... writes:

                  >Oh my - I just realized Lynn is pictured in front of a sign advertizing
                  >XXX
                  >videos and 25 cent peep shows. I love it!

                  Hey, y'know how little writing pays??!!