Got mine too!

  • Marleen
    Message 1 of 5 , May 20, 2010
      Bookshop called me today that my order was in.
      Didn't expect it till next week, so I am very happy.
      I know what I am doing this weekend!
    • Addie Underwood
      Message 2 of 5 , May 20, 2010
        Is everyone who is getting their copy early not in the US?

        Addie

        Bookshop called me today that my order was in.
        Didn't expect it till next week, so I am very happy.
        I know what I am doing this weekend!

      • sarah_myu
        Message 3 of 5 , May 21, 2010
          Oh, how I envy you :-)
          I ordered mine from amazon (Germany) and they say it will probably arrive on the 29th... And that´s a lot sooner than the normal bookshops, the earliest they expect to have it in is at least 2 weeks after the release date! Somehow it seems nearly impossible to get english books on their release date here in Germany (the only exception I know of was Harry Potter...) And I´m not living in a small city...:-(
          But I wish all of you who already have it a very good nightrunner-weekend!

          Sarah

          --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, Marleen <mhstam@...> wrote:

          > Bookshop called me today that my order was in.
          > Didn't expect it till next week, so I am very happy.
          > I know what I am doing this weekend!

        • Sílvia Clemente
          Message 4 of 5 , May 21, 2010
            oh! I getting all excited now.

            I got un email from bookdepository earlier this week saying the book was now available and would be shiped soon

            To: Flewelling@yahoogroups.com
            From: myu-myu@...
            Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 08:26:55 +0000
            Subject: [Flewelling] Re: Got mine too!