More on ordering signed copies.

  • Lynn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2010
      Since there's been some confusion, I contacted Mysterious Galaxy for instructions on ordering from them, and requesting signed or personalized copies. Here it is.

      "The best way to pre-order signed books is to go to our website (www.mystgalaxy.com) and add the books they want to their cart. Then they just need to checkout, they will receive an e-mail confirming the order.

      This process is slightly complex, but all they need to know is that by placing their order through our website before the event we will make sure that the moment we get the books, we put one aside for them to have you sign. we will charge and ship their books after the event. If they want a copy personalized they should request that in the "order comments" box.

      There is a box at the bottom of the page where they enter their info that is called the "order comments" box. All they have to do is put "Signed" or "Sign to Michael" or "Sign I Love you and everything you stand for" and we will make sure that those requests are put neatly on little post-it notes when we put their copy of the book in front of you to sign."

      :-)