Re: [Flewelling] The revel, and life with Seregil

  • Ankhetif
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 6, 2010
      Oh yes, you have cursed yourself gy giving the name.  I just helped a friend name his cat Nysander or sandy for short and I swear he can telaport and turn invisable LOL

      It matters not how strait the gate.
      How charged with Punishment the scroll
      I am the Master of my Fate,
      I am the Captain of my Souls

      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 8, 2010
        > what have they done?i havent had any issues with them with the last >couple things i bought

        oh..that's not what I meant. I was merely saying, don't really trust information on amazon.

        ;-)