Happy New Year!

  • Rhiminee Cat
    Message 1 of 66 , Jan 2, 2000
      It's 2000!!! ::jumps up and dances around in a circle and pours wine on people's heads::

      (...this from the one who stayed offline on New Year's Eve _and_ New Year's Day for fear of the Y2K bug)

      Happy Y2K, anyways! Anybody caused inconveniences? I went to bed at, like, one in the morning when 2000 was ushered in. I was attached to the television set, where I saw all the fireworks and celebrations of nations worldwide sitting at home. The joys of TV! ;)

      >>Reichert's very into swordplay. Have you read the Renshai Chronicles?
      >
      >No, actually, the only book I've read by him is 'the legend of Nightfall'.
      >Are they good? I'm always looking for good fantasy!!

      As a matter of fact, Reichert's a _her_. :-) Yeah, I got a bit confused because of the name too. The Renshai Chronicles are 600+ page sets of philosophy, war and politics. Based on Vikings and Norse mythology.

      Cheers,
      Mierin (who's going along at her ease with TM - got past the part where Thero gets bitten by the dragon, LOL)

      ==
      "Who you are is nothing. *What* you are is everything."
      ~the Oracle of Illior
      in Lynn Flewelling's STALKING DARKNESS

      Proud member of

      www.Dragonmount.com
      The Largest -Wheel of Time- Community on the Internet!
    • Faith Degnan
      Message 66 of 66 , Jan 3, 2011
        HAPPY NEW YEARS FROM MAINE!!!!! <3 <3 <3