Just you wait . . .

  • Lynn
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2010
      I have a nice surprise for you, but not just yet. >:-)
    • Wendy Williams
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2010
        Why do I have a feeling that I need to run for the hills even though I know I'll probably LIKE the Surprise....

        This has been bought to you by Wednesday

        My Web site: http://web.me.com/wwnwil1986/myWorld-wen/My_world.html

        On 02/04/2010, at 9:54 AM, Lynn wrote:

        > I have a nice surprise for you, but not just yet. >:-)

      • Michelle
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2010
          Tease!

          ________________________________
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 1, 2010
            [waves fingers in front of you] you WILL go ahead and tell us the surprise . . . .

            oh, wait - wrong universe

            [note to self - Jedi mind control tricks do not work on the goddess]

            Soooooo - how long do we have to wait?

            Mali - aka she of little patience

            ________________________________
            I have a nice surprise for you, but not just yet. >:-)

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 3, 2010
              Why, oh why does the goddess torment us poor mortals?

              :-)

              Lynn schrieb:
              > I have a nice surprise for you, but not just yet. >:-)
            • jennifer_thorne
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 5, 2010
                Of course, posted on April 1st.

                *sigh*

                ~J

                --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "Lynn" <lbflewelling2@...> wrote:

                > I have a nice surprise for you, but not just yet. >:-)

              • Kristi Lynn
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 5, 2010
                  Actually, it doesn't seem to be a joke. Lynn said so on her LJ post about
                  the same thing.
                  http://otterdance.livejournal.com/377190.html

                  <http://otterdance.livejournal.com/377190.html>Seems we might see the
                  surprise today. ^_^
                  -Kristi

                  On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 1:45 PM, jennifer_thorne
                  <jennifer_thorne@...>wrote:

                  > Of course, posted on April 1st.
                  >
                  > *sigh*
                  >
                  > ~J
                  >

                  > --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com <Flewelling%40yahoogroups.com>, "Lynn"
                  > <lbflewelling2@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > I have a nice surprise for you, but not just yet. >:-)

                • Lynn Flewelling
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 5, 2010
                    Though you thrust your dagger at my eye, I will not flinch. It's
                    coming. :)