Yaoi Con 2010

  • Lynn
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 6, 2010
      It's official. I will be a guest at Yaoi Con 2010 in San Franciso, Oct. 2-31. Details to follow as I have them.
    • Kerry Kuhn
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 6, 2010
        That must be the longest con on record - 29 days!!!

        Lynn wrote:

        > It's official. I will be a guest at Yaoi Con 2010 in San Franciso,
        > Oct. 2-31. Details to follow as I have them.

        Kerry aka Trouble
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 6, 2010
          LOL! Oct. 29-31

          On Mar 6, 2010, at 5:17 PM, Kerry Kuhn wrote:

          > That must be the longest con on record - 29 days!!!
          >
          > Lynn wrote:
          > >

          > > It's official. I will be a guest at Yaoi Con 2010 in San Franciso,
          > > Oct. 2-31. Details to follow as I have them.

          > --
          > Kerry aka Trouble

        • T Safford
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 6, 2010
            One could only wish. WOuld totally make the con fee worth it, too....

            On 6 March 2010 17:30, Lynn Flewelling <lbflewelling@...> wrote:

            > LOL! Oct. 29-31
            >

            > On Mar 6, 2010, at 5:17 PM, Kerry Kuhn wrote:
            >
            > > That must be the longest con on record - 29 days!!!
            > >
            > > Lynn wrote:
            > > >

            > > > It's official. I will be a guest at Yaoi Con 2010 in San Franciso,
            > > > Oct. 2-31. Details to follow as I have them.

            > 03/06/10 01:39:00
            > > >

            > > --
            > > Kerry aka Trouble

            Do not injustice to another, protect the weak and innocent
            Let truth and honor always guide you, let courage find the light within
            Stand up when no one else is willing, act not in hatred or in spite
            Be to this world as a perfect knight
            Even if it means your life.
            -----Sophia-----(Cruxshadows)

          • jennifer_thorne
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 7, 2010
              *sigh* So many things to do. So many of them on the other side of the of the continent and a whole bunch south...

              *pout

              ~Jen

              --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, T Safford <Bradkitty@...> wrote:

              > One could only wish. WOuld totally make the con fee worth it, too....
              >
              > On 6 March 2010 17:30, Lynn Flewelling <lbflewelling@...> wrote:
              >
              > > LOL! Oct. 29-31
              > >

              > > On Mar 6, 2010, at 5:17 PM, Kerry Kuhn wrote:
              > >
              > > > That must be the longest con on record - 29 days!!!

              > > 03/06/10 01:39:00
              > > > >

              > > > --
              > > > Kerry aka Trouble

              > > Yahoo! Groups Links
              > >

              > --
              > Do not injustice to another, protect the weak and innocent
              > Let truth and honor always guide you, let courage find the light within
              > Stand up when no one else is willing, act not in hatred or in spite
              > Be to this world as a perfect knight
              > Even if it means your life.
              > -----Sophia-----(Cruxshadows)

            • Tina
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 7, 2010
                Hmmm. I'm thinking about going now - I haven't been to an anime convention in like 8 years. I'll have to drag my girlfriend. We can be the only lesbian couple in attendance! LOL

                It's official. I will be a guest at Yaoi Con 2010 in San Franciso, Oct. 2-31. Details to follow as I have them.