ConBust 2010

  • Lynn
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2010
      I will be a guest once again at Smith College's wonderful ConBust convention, March 26-28, 2010. This is one of my favorite cons, and if you're in the area, I encourage you to give it a try. It's intimate, intelligent, and a lot of fun.
      http://sophia.smith.edu/conbust/

      This year's guests include Patricia Briggs, Jane Yolen, Bruce Coville, Annette Curtis Klause, Catherynne Valente, Tamora Pierce, Devil's Pantiesartist/author Jennie Breedan, and Broad Universe Phoebe Wray.
    • Faith Degnan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2010
        I might be able to go! I live in Maine, so it's close. AND it's on my birthday! :-D party!!!!