Re: [Flewelling] Mini Workshop 1

  • Wendy Williams
    Message 1 of 36 , Feb 12, 2010
      Oh, thought of another question.

      Ages, what age do you think is too young, or too old for a hero?

      Like for example, someone starts up a series of books about a hero, and the story starts when the character's say... five... and then the books follow his/her story until s/he's say 20 and they quit the hero business or something. Would that be okay compared to a story that's just about a five year old hero with no continued book(s) after?

      This has been bought to you by Wednesday

      My Web site: http://web.me.com/wwnwil1986/myWorld-wen/My_world.html

      On 13/02/2010, at 1:24 AM, Lynn wrote:

      > Here is a small sample of the sort of thing we will be discussing during the Writing on the Waves workshop.
      >
      > Character and Plot
      >
      > Which comes first: character or story?
      >
      > The short answer is: it depends on the writer, it doesn't really matter, and yes.

    • Wendy Williams
      Message 36 of 36 , Feb 24, 2010
        Okay, that video made my day. :)