actually, no

  • Teresa ���
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 1999
      hi all! Happy New Year, eh???? *happy whoop* hm, I'm in high spirits this
      night. Have had a lovely time with some friends, even though I really missed
      another. But, well, there's always e-mail, so I'll survive!

      >Reichert's very into swordplay. Have you read the Renshai Chronicles?

      No, actually, the only book I've read by him is 'the legend of Nightfall'.
      Are they good? I'm always looking for good fantasy!!

      oh, well, I shall not disturb you any more, Lords and Ladys. Wish you all a
      continued pleasant night.

      cheers,
      Teresa

      'This isn't going to be another lesson in manners is it?'
      -Alec from LitS by Lynn Flewelling.