Cruise Update

  • Lynn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2010
      Time is running short for the special rates for the workshop cruise. The deadline for bookings at the special promotional rates is January 18. You can still sign up for the workshop after that date, but the cruise fee will be higher. Right now prices start at $1,055.92(USD)/person, which includes all meals and many amenities.

      For more info, http://www.connectiontocruise.com/cruises/offerdetail.asp?priceid=1612862&sid=11239
    • Lynn
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29 10:34 AM
        I've set up a Face Book "lounge" for workshop members to hang out, get to know each other, and ask questions, as well as for people still considering joining us. There will be some discussion of *next year's* cruise, as well. Just give me your name and status and you will be approved.

        http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=104747006228661&ref=mf
      • Lynn
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 29 11:02 AM
          It's been pointed out that there is not place to comment, so just sign up.