Thank You!!

  • Lynn
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 19, 2009
      I paid a visit to the post office yesterday and what should I find but a lovely box of chocolates waiting for me. Thanks very much for the "writer's energy food." :-)

      Happy Holidays, all!
    • Amy Harlib
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 19, 2009
        aharlib@...
        Splendid Solstice and Happy New Year to you and eveybody too!
        Cheers!
        Amy

        Subject: [Flewelling] Thank You!!

        >I paid a visit to the post office yesterday and what should I find but a
        >lovely box of chocolates waiting for me. Thanks very much for the "writer's
        >energy food." :-)
        >
        > Happy Holidays, all!

        03:33:00
      • Wendy Williams
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 19, 2009
          If I had the money I'd send you over some good Aussie Chocolates. :) Sadly I think they'd melt in the mail if I did that. :( I'd have to look into it and then get the money together. :)

          This has been bought to you by Wednesday

          My Web site: http://web.me.com/wwnwil1986/myWorld-wen/My_world.html

          On 20/12/2009, at 3:11 AM, Lynn wrote:

          > I paid a visit to the post office yesterday and what should I find but a lovely box of chocolates waiting for me. Thanks very much for the "writer's energy food." :-)
          >
          > Happy Holidays, all!

        • Faith Degnan
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 19, 2009
            If only lobsta wasn't so expensive to ship!

            If I had the money I'd send you over some good Aussie Chocolates. :) Sadly I think they'd melt in the mail if I did that. :( I'd have to look into it and then get the money together. :)

            This has been bought to you by Wednesday

            My Web site: http://web.me.com/wwnwil1986/myWorld-wen/My_world.html

            On 20/12/2009, at 3:11 AM, Lynn wrote:

            > I paid a visit to the post office yesterday and what should I find but a lovely box of chocolates waiting for me. Thanks very much for the "writer's energy food." :-)
            >
            > Happy Holidays, all!

          • Wendy Williams
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 20, 2009
              Nah, I wouldn't send that. Too expensive to buy.

              On 20/12/2009, at 7:23 AM, Faith Degnan wrote:

              > If only lobsta wasn't so expensive to ship!

            • Faith Degnan
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 20, 2009
                not for me, I live right on the water in Maine so I can just walk right down to one of my friends boats and get some. ^_^ GO MAINE!

                Nah, I wouldn't send that. Too expensive to buy.

                This has been bought to you by Wednesday

                My Web site: http://web.me.com/wwnwil1986/myWorld-wen/My_world.html

                On 20/12/2009, at 7:23 AM, Faith Degnan wrote:

                > If only lobsta wasn't so expensive to ship!

              • Wendy Williams
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 20, 2009
                  Nice. For me, I have to go to a shop and spend like $20 odd for half a one. O.o