Re: Seregil dolli

  • KaylaW
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 16, 2009
      wow wasnt exspecting such an outpouring for him.
      marti: happen to use my own doll pattern that ive designed.if you want i can post the links for you

      as to ordering...it will be a while.only because it takes me about a month or so to figure out the patterns for the clothes and the rest of the doll designs.i also have a previous comission that i just got so i will be working on both at the same time.as to the price im not sure yet.my pricing is based on how long it took and the difficulty of the project.

      lynn:thank you soo much for helping!!!your the best!
      well i must go if im going to get him done !