Dragon Age

  • Rie Sheridan Rose
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2009
      Just wanted to add that my husband is playing -- can't wait for my turn -- and I have watched quite a bit of it. It is the most beautiful, richest game I have ever seen, I think, and we've played many in the genre. I would endorse it with or without the sex, but I do think it adds a nice degree of reality to it. :)

      Rie Sheridan Rose -- the Bardabee Poet
      Blogging at Water Off a Crow's Back
      Ever Vigilant in the War of the Weird -- (visit The Home for Wayward Spirits for details)
      Check http://www.riewriter.com to see my latest writing news

    • Jeremy Timber
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2009
        All this talk of Dragon Age has made me run out and buy it haha!  It is a beautiful game and I'm looking forward to my elf encounter!

        -Jeremy