Lynn's Birthday, 10/20/2009, 12:00 am

  • Flewelling@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 18, 2009
      Reminder from: Flewelling Yahoo! Group

      Title: Lynn's Birthday

      Date: Tuesday October 20, 2009
      Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Notes: October 20th
      The birthday of our beloved Goddess Lynn Flewelling... May the Gods grant her many chocolates...

    • Wendy Williams
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 19, 2009
        Happy Birthday Lynn! Incase I don't have time to say it on your actual
        birthday. :)

        This has been bought to you by Wednesday

        My Web site: http://web.me.com/wwnwil1986/myWorld-wen/My_world.html

        On 19/10/2009, at 9:34 AM, Flewelling@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Reminder from: Flewelling Yahoo! Group
        >
        > Title: Lynn's Birthday
        >
        > Date: Tuesday October 20, 2009
        > Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am
        > Repeats: This event repeats every year.
        > Notes: October 20th
        > The birthday of our beloved Goddess Lynn Flewelling... May the Gods
        > grant her many chocolates...

        > Edit reminder options
        > Copyright © 2009 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service
        > | Privacy Policy

      • emily_dorckel
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 19, 2009
          This reminds me I won't be able to do it tomorrow either...
          So happy birthday, Lynn ! May this new year brings you love, inspiration, a perfectly well written scenario and the most beautiful cast for the NR film ! :-) Cheers !

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 20, 2009
            Happy Birthday, Mrs Lynn, and many happy years more.

            Tawariel :-)
          • Tahra
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 20, 2009
              Happy Birthday Lynn!

              _____

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 20, 2009
                Dear Lynn,

                I wish you a very happy birthday! I hope the new year will bring you lots of inspiration, fun and satisfaction with whatever you decide to do!

                Sarah

                --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, Flewelling@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                > Reminder from: Flewelling Yahoo! Group
                > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Flewelling/cal
                >
                > Lynn's Birthday
                > Tuesday October 20, 2009
                > 12:00 am - 12:00 am
                > (This event repeats every year.)
                >
                > Notes:
                > October 20th
                > The birthday of our beloved Goddess Lynn Flewelling... May the Gods grant her many chocolates...
                >

                > All Rights Reserved
                > Copyright © 2009
                > Yahoo! Inc.
                > http://www.yahoo.com
                >
                > Privacy Policy:
                > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
                >
                > Terms of Service:
                > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • asatomuraki
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 20, 2009
                  Happy Birthday! hope it's as awesome as you deserve!

                • alec_de_rhiminee
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 21, 2009
                    OMG!! I missed it >.< but even so, Im here now! so:

                    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR LYNN!! =^O^=

                    oh my, we're so close in days too!! (Im form the 18th) LIBRAS RULES!! >O< just a single day is too short, so I hope you get a whole week of love, hapiness and chocolate!! XD
                  • Amy Harlib
                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 21, 2009
                      aharlib@...
                      Me too! Many Happy Belated Returns vibes and hugs!
                      Amy

                      > OMG!! I missed it >.< but even so, Im here now! so:
                      >
                      > HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR LYNN!! =^O^=
                      >
                      > oh my, we're so close in days too!! (Im form the 18th) LIBRAS RULES!! >O<
                      > just a single day is too short, so I hope you get a whole week of love,
                      > hapiness and chocolate!! XD

                      18:42:00
                    • Ankhetif
                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 21, 2009
                        I missed it too . Hope it was filled with happiness and love (and really cool presents)

                        The greatest good for the greatest number, From the greatest evil comes though they slumber, The greatest triumph proves the greatest blunder ,Greatness dies but will still hunger -Raymond Watts-PIG