NR - The Movie

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 6, 2009
      I still sorta can't believe it, even though some certain facebook group keeps reminding me ever so often that there is indeed gonna be a movie.

      I still remember the days, like...10 years back or so, when we would play the "casting game" for a potential movie, but basically no one really believed in it and more or less just posted his "ideal" Alec /Seregil. (such a shame the whole "cast" aged along).

      Soo....who decides the cast and when? xD
    • Lynn
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 6, 2009
        --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "noerml" <noerml@...> wrote:

        > I still sorta can't believe it, even though some certain facebook group keeps reminding me ever so often that there is indeed gonna be a movie.

        Well, there are still a lot of things that have to happen for that to be accomplished, but it is in the works, at least.

        > I still remember the days, like...10 years back or so, when we would play the "casting game" for a potential movie, but basically no one really believed in it and more or less just posted his "ideal" Alec /Seregil. (such a shame the whole "cast" aged along).

        LOL Too true

        > Soo....who decides the cast and when? xD

        The casting director has final say, I believe, together with the director. Not me.

      • silbran
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 7, 2009
          Lynn could write a "ten years later" (like there was a "five years later" in Desperate Housewives") and your heroes could be in again.
          BTW who was it?
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 7, 2009
            Well..really don'T remember anymore...Dunno if u can find it in the archives of the list xD

            But as far as I remember we all agreed on Jonny Depp as Seregil ;-)

            --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "silbran" <silbran@...> wrote:

            > Lynn could write a "ten years later" (like there was a "five years later" in Desperate Housewives") and your heroes could be in again.
            > BTW who was it?

          • Ankhetif
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 7, 2009
              Jonnie Depp ya I so see it

              The greatest good for the greatest number, From the greatest evil comes though they slumber, The greatest triumph proves the greatest blunder ,Greatness dies but will still hunger -Raymond Watts-PIG

              ________________________________
              Well..really don'T remember anymore...Dunno if u can find it in the archives of the list xD

              But as far as I remember we all agreed on Jonny Depp as Seregil ;-)

              --- In Flewelling@yahoogro ups.com, "silbran" <silbran@... > wrote:

              > Lynn could write a "ten years later" (like there was a "five years later" in Desperate Housewives") and your heroes could be in again.
              > BTW who was it?

            • Wendy Williams
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 7, 2009
                Jonny Depp would be so much fun as Seregil. And he still has a baby
                face when you use the right makeup. :)

                This has been bought to you by Wednesday

                My Web site: http://web.me.com/wwnwil1986/myWorld-wen/My_world.html

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 8, 2009
                  However it did not strike me as this production will have a budget that will allow to cast him xD

                  --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, Wendy Williams <wacwil@...> wrote:

                  > Jonny Depp would be so much fun as Seregil. And he still has a baby
                  > face when you use the right makeup. :)
                  >
                  > This has been bought to you by Wednesday
                  >
                  > My Web site: http://web.me.com/wwnwil1986/myWorld-wen/My_world.html
                  >

                  > On 08/10/2009, at 4:10 AM, noerml wrote:
                  >
                  > > Well..really don'T remember anymore...Dunno if u can find it in the
                  > > archives of the list xD
                  > >
                  > > But as far as I remember we all agreed on Jonny Depp as Seregil ;-)
                  > >
                  > > --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "silbran" <silbran@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Lynn could write a "ten years later" (like there was a "five years
                  > > later" in Desperate Housewives") and your heroes could be in again.
                  > > > BTW who was it?

                • Wendy Williams
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 8, 2009
                    You're probably right.