Cute Otters

  • Andi Scharfstein
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2009
      Hi you all,
      I can't believe nobody posted about this site yet, or did I completely
      miss it? Anyway, it seems that everybody here should be aware of
      cuteotters.com, which is a collection of (you guessed it) cute otter
      pics and videos. This one I find particularly sweet:
      http://cuteotters.com/index.php?/archives/724-Heres-the-Facebook-Otter-Video-on-YouTube.html

      Have fun!

      --
      Bye: Andi S.
    • Ankhetif
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2009
        I took a peek and OMG!!!!!! It was sooo cute I put it on my facebook. The vid shows three otters first reminds me of Seregil getting all into the water, the second is like Alex just trying to relax, the third Micum just there enjoying himself.

        The greatest good for the greatest number, From the greatest evil comes though they slumber, The greatest triumph proves the greatest blunder ,Greatness dies but will still hunger -Raymond Watts-PIG