Re: [Flewelling] Big News

  • Firuze
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 17, 2009
      Wow! Congratulations, Lynn!! Real good news, indeed!

      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 21, 2009
        Don't know either, just wondering... it all depends on the producer and on their trust, I suppose... if I remember well New Line trusted Peter Jackson to make LOTR, that's why I thought about financial support (with Weta Workshop and all that was built for LOTR, I don't think this could have been done through a serie).
        But I agree : it seems that in the US some series are really well supported with great actors and great scripts... We'll see, I guess. It seems to move pretty fast according to Facebook : CSquared team and Lynn have already been working on the script for 1 week...