short story

  • elnnesa
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2009
      Hi! For some reason, when I email this group, my emails don't show up for sometimes up to 3 weeks later, so I'll appoligize in advance for a double posting if and when the email shows up!

      Just read a good short story, and thought I'd share the link. The link is www.zaythanpriest.com, and the free short story is called "One of Those Days". I also read his two published books, and really enjoyed "The Slayers Apperntice".

      Be warned! These stories contain m/m content!

      elnnesa
    • emily_dorckel
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 25, 2009
        Hi ! I was curious about the short story you mentioned, but the link doesn't seem to work. Are you sure about the URL ? Thanks ! :-)

        --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "elnnesa" <elnnesa@...> wrote:

        > Hi! For some reason, when I email this group, my emails don't show up for sometimes up to 3 weeks later, so I'll appoligize in advance for a double posting if and when the email shows up!
        >
        > Just read a good short story, and thought I'd share the link. The link is www.zaythanpriest.com, and the free short story is called "One of Those Days". I also read his two published books, and really enjoyed "The Slayers Apperntice".
        >
        > Be warned! These stories contain m/m content!
        >
        > elnnesa

      • elnnesa
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 25, 2009
          -That would be because I don't seem to be able to type! The correct spellling is: www.zathynpriest.com I am sorry about that, and thank you for pointing it out! It is a story worth reading!

          Cheri

          > Hi ! I was curious about the short story you mentioned, but the link doesn't seem to work. Are you sure about the URL ? Thanks ! :-)
          >
          > --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "elnnesa" <elnnesa@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi! For some reason, when I email this group, my emails don't show up for sometimes up to 3 weeks later, so I'll appoligize in advance for a double posting if and when the email shows up!
          > >
          > > Just read a good short story, and thought I'd share the link. The link is www.zaythanpriest.com, and the free short story is called "One of Those Days". I also read his two published books, and really enjoyed "The Slayers Apperntice".
          > >
          > > Be warned! These stories contain m/m content!
          > >
          > > elnnesa

        • Ankhetif
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 26, 2009
            I have read the short story, and part of the Slayers apprentice and I am hooked. Thanks for turning me on to another great author. But I still want the White Road.

            The greatest good for the greatest number, From the greatest evil comes though they slumber, The greatest triumph proves the greatest blunder ,Greatness dies but will still hunger -Raymond Watts-PIG