Skip to search.

Translations?

  • Elizabeth Burt-Schultz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2009
      I know I just read the join-group "FAQ" and it lists the countries that the
      Nightrunner series has been published in, but the FAQ is also woefully out
      of date (saying that the next Nightrunner book will be written after the
      Tamír triad has finished which will be sometime in 2005), so I hope no one
      minds if I ask the question here again in case it's changed in the past few
      years.

      What languages have Lynn's books (either series) been translated in to date?
      And is there any word on more pending translations?