Travel Alert

  • lynn.flewelling
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2009
      Off to Orlando, Fl, and J Con. My schedule is as follows though Sunday is doubtful, since they have me flying out early in the morning:

      Friday

      14:00 Special Events (Paradise 4) Panel

      18:00 Special Events (Paradise 4) VIP Dinner

      21:00 Special Events (Paradise 4) Yaoi PJ Party

      Saturday

      16:00 Special Events (Paradise 4) Panel

      Sunday

      9:00 Special Events (Paradise 4) VIP Breakfast

      12:00 Special Events (Paradise 4) Panel