my very own welcome wagon

  • Yeah Right
    Message 1 of 6 , May 5, 2009
      Hi!

      I was sure that I'd posted a message a while back saying hello but I think I must have dreamed it...

      Anyway, just me saying I bought the first four nightrunner novels a while back and read them straight through in a week. I hardly slept they were so exciting. I've now read the Tamir series two. I loved that but I have to admit, Sergil and Alec are my faves.

      So, anyway thanks to Lynn for writing such brilliant books and a special thanks from us all little gay boys out here - we don't usually get heroes this good!

      Yak
    • lynn.flewelling
      Message 2 of 6 , May 6, 2009
        --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "Yeah Right" <zado_k@...> wrote:

        > \.
        >
        > So, anyway thanks to Lynn for writing such brilliant books and a special thanks from us all little gay boys out here - we don't usually get heroes this good!
        >
        > Yak

        You're very welcome! :-)
      • Yeah Right
        Message 3 of 6 , May 6, 2009
          --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "lynn.flewelling" <lbflewelling2@...> wrote:

          > --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "Yeah Right" <zado_k@> wrote:
          > >
          > > \.
          > >
          > > So, anyway thanks to Lynn for writing such brilliant books and a special thanks from us all little gay boys out here - we don't usually get heroes this good!
          > >
          > > Yak

          > You're very welcome! :-)

          Dear Lynn

          (or nightrunner den mum or godess if you prefer)

          Please understand that I will accept your answer without argument. So is it ok to write nightrunner fanfic?

          Yak
          Message 4 of 6 , May 6, 2009
            uh..not againt he fanfic topic ;/

            > > --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "Yeah Right" <zado_k@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > \.
            > > >
            > > > So, anyway thanks to Lynn for writing such brilliant books and a special thanks from us all little gay boys out here - we don't usually get heroes this good!
            > > >
            > > > Yak
            >
            > > You're very welcome! :-)
            > >
            > Dear Lynn
            >
            > (or nightrunner den mum or godess if you prefer)
            >
            > Please understand that I will accept your answer without argument. So is it ok to write nightrunner fanfic?
            >
            > Yak

          • shannon wilson
            Message 5 of 6 , May 6, 2009
              well the subject was going to pop up sometime sooner or later. meh lol

              ________________________________
              > > > So, anyway thanks to Lynn for writing such brilliant books and a special thanks from us all little gay boys out here - we don't usually get heroes this good!
              > > >
              > > > Yak
              >
              > > You're very welcome! :-)
              > >
              > Dear Lynn
              >
              > (or nightrunner den mum or godess if you prefer)
              >
              > Please understand that I will accept your answer without argument. So is it ok to write nightrunner fanfic?
              >
              > Yak

              Get fit, feel better! All the help you need at Yahoo!Xtra Health - http://nz.lifestyle.yahoo.com/health

            • lynn.flewelling
              Message 6 of 6 , May 6, 2009
                --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "Yeah Right" <zado_k@...> wrote:

                > --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "lynn.flewelling" <lbflewelling2@> wrote:
                > >
                > > --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "Yeah Right" <zado_k@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > \.
                > > >
                > > > So, anyway thanks to Lynn for writing such brilliant books and a special thanks from us all little gay boys out here - we don't usually get heroes this good!
                > > >
                > > > Yak
                >
                > > You're very welcome! :-)
                > >
                > Dear Lynn
                >
                > (or nightrunner den mum or godess if you prefer)
                >
                > Please understand that I will accept your answer without argument. So is it ok to write nightrunner fanfic?

                Not according to my publisher, no. Sorry! :-)