RE: [Flewelling] Bad, Amazon. Very Bad...

  • Wolf SilverOak
    Message 1 of 34 , Apr 12, 2009
      Apparently it's been happening since February-
      http://craigspoplife.blogspot.com/2009/04/is-amazon-homophobic.html

      No one really noticed until today.

      -Wolf

      Semper Fi, Once a Marine, Always a Marine.

      Without Chaos, there can be no Order.

      http://wolfsilveroak.insanejournal.com- Wolf's Den blog

      http://wolfsilveroak.deviantart.com- DeviantArt page

      http://DantesSpirit.etsy.com - Dante's Spirit Etsy Shop