Re: White Road Update

  • dougplusjenny
    Message 1 of 44 , Apr 3, 2009
      I'm so excited! It better not be late out as my baby is due on the 21st Oct :) I want plenty of time to read White Road before the mayhem of looking after a kid sets in.

      --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "wacwil" <wacwil@...> wrote:

      > Yeah! Can't wait to get it. :XD

    • flewelling.lynn
      Message 44 of 44 , Aug 18, 2009
        After a brief disappearance from Amazon.com, The White Road is once more available for pre-order, with a release date of May 25, 2010.