Tamir Triad Now Available as Audio Books!

  • lynn.flewelling
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2009
      Audible.com has just released all three Tamir Triad books, and the first three NR books can
      also be found there.

      Here's the link. Hooray

      PS, The T books all feature an introduction by Your Humble Author and the reader worked
      with me to get the various pronunciations right, too! :-)

      http://www.audible.com/adbl/site/enSearch/searchResults.jsp?
      BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&N=0&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&D=flewelling&Dx=mode%2Bmatc
      hallpartial&Ntk=S_Keywords&Ntt=flewelling&x=0&y=0
    • Amy
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2009
        aharlib@...
        That's great!
        Cheers!
        Amy

        Subject: [Flewelling] Tamir Triad Now Available as Audio Books!

        > Audible.com has just released all three Tamir Triad books, and the first
        > three NR books can
        > also be found there.
        >
        > Here's the link. Hooray
        >
        > PS, The T books all feature an introduction by Your Humble Author and the
        > reader worked
        > with me to get the various pronunciations right, too! :-)
        >
        > http://www.audible.com/adbl/site/enSearch/searchResults.jsp?
        > BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&N=0&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&D=flewelling&Dx=mode%2Bmatc
        > hallpartial&Ntk=S_Keywords&Ntt=flewelling&x=0&y=0

        07:25:00