Thank you!

  • Shinto Assassino /Sall Kara
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 1999
      Yes, indeed, thank you all for the generous amount of titles of assassin
      based books. I will be looking them up in the book stores within my reach.
      Thank ye all!

      *against all urging, slips back into the shadows as always*

      Sall Moraco *no notes pinned to walls this time*
    • katsumishibuya@t-online.de
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2000
        Hi Chad!

        Thanks for the information. You mean other books with gay charas?
        What I could think is Poppy Z. Brite. I love all her works (Ok exquisite corpse
        is a little extreme ^^;)
        I only read the first 2 books of Night Runner. ;_; The other isn't translated in
        German jet.

        Katsumi

        "the little hentai"
      • rudie@hellokitty.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 24, 2011
          HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Thank you for all the wonderful books!