speaking of questions for Lynn...

  • Jessica Zeckel
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
      Okay Lynn, I have a question for you. A while back you were talking about
      possibly posting NR-related short stories to your website. Did anything
      ever come of that? I'm dying to read about the early adventures of Seregil
      and Micum!

      -Jessica

    • lynn.flewelling
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
        I'm afraid I've been so busy with White Road I have been too distracted. But hopefully soon!

        --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, Jessica Zeckel <jessica.zeckel@...> wrote:

        > Okay Lynn, I have a question for you. A while back you were talking about
        > possibly posting NR-related short stories to your website. Did anything
        > ever come of that? I'm dying to read about the early adventures of Seregil
        > and Micum!
        >
        > -Jessica

      • rachel valentine
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
          Along that same thought has there ever been any talk of doing a book of short stories involving other authors? I don't know the legalities of all of that or if that would be something you would want to do (loan your world to other people yikes! lol) but I know there are several Mercedes Lackey short story volumes out there that other authors have either contributed to and/or worked on stories with pre-developed characters with her. Is that a possibility?
          Thanks,
          Rachel
          I'm afraid I've been so busy with White Road I have been too distracted. But hopefully soon!

          --- In Flewelling@yahoogro ups.com, Jessica Zeckel <jessica.zeckel@ ...> wrote:

          > Okay Lynn, I have a question for you. A while back you were talking about
          > possibly posting NR-related short stories to your website. Did anything
          > ever come of that? I'm dying to read about the early adventures of Seregil
          > and Micum!
          >
          > -Jessica

        • wacwil
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009