Re: OT--Doctor Who

  • silverclassics
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 3, 2009
      --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "wacwil" <wacwil@...> wrote:

      > Yeah... that's why God invented DVDs box sets of the TV series. :D
      >
      > And that's the one. And yeah, you got to love the doctor... It's
      amazing how quickly people can turn on each other in a situation like
      that when they only just become friends. I guess that happens in RL
      too, which is why that bit's freaky too.

      I was looking at the box sets and here in America they're $100 bucks a
      pop! And there's only 13 episodes per season. Why does the BBC charge
      soo much? Also (just cuz my hubby doesn't get it) Farscape is now out
      of print(or whatever the term is). You can't buy it on DVD. It's
      frickin' ridiculous. (just had to rant, been wanting them for a while
      now).

      Cecily
    • bashirfan
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 4, 2009
        Just one more quick word on this subject. This is a link to a youtube
        piece concerning David Tennant and people impersonanting him on the
        internet,(it is a sanctioned warning).

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agaF1QA4hvw&feature=channel_page

        MC23