Re: OT- I don't know if I should feel like a geek, or sad...

  • miriamsama
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 3 6:14 AM
      I, too, am a total geek about the manga/anime. Oh, and I'm 37 years
      old! I watched most of the Sailor Moon anime some years ago (except I
      only saw part of SuperS, the 4th season). My favorite character is
      Minako - so I love her role in the Live-action Sailormoon series (while
      it's hard for me, also).
      Kyo Kara Maoh is a lot fun! I haven't watched the entire series, yet.
      These days I read a little more of the slice-of-life kind of shoujo
      manga, but also a fair amount of fantasy titles, as well.
      I actually watch a lot less anime now, as I'm busy with my kids and
      it's hard to really sit down and concentrate on subtitles (don't like
      dubs as well). I do DVR a few shows from Cartoon Network & Sci-Fi
      channel each week, and get a disk from Netflix periodically. Somehow, I
      still find time to read manga, though.
    • wacwil
      Message 37 of 37 , Feb 4 4:20 AM
        I've watched most of them. ^^ I love them all. :XD