Tottally OT: Let's make us some babies?

  • Virgínia Jansen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2009
      ^_^ Hello,
      Just cos I really think this is funny;
      http://makemebabies.com/
      allows you to upload 2 people photos and see a 'probably' likeness of a
      child the couple could produce. It's not mandatory to be man X woman ^^
      sooo hehehe with 2 good pics of Alec and Seregil! It's not required to
      subscribe, you can skip to see the result without it being saved.

      Have fun!

      Miriade

      --
      " 'Do you know, I always thought Unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I
      never saw one alive before!'

    • emily_dorckel
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2009
        Thanks, I had fun ! It's excellent and totally freeky, too !!
        I tried the "celebrity baby" and it's no use having it with a
        handsome guy : I had a fat ugly boy ;-)
        The problem is that I tried with my husband's picture and we had a
        strange little girl, I'm not so fond of her... :-/ I hope the real
        babies we'll have will be cuter than that lol.

        --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, Virgínia Jansen <vpjansen@...>