OT--Doctor Who

  • Andrea Chavez
    Message 1 of 32 , Jan 28, 2009
      Haven't seen the latest Xmas episode....must check YouTube for a bootleg ;-)
      they haven't started up here yet

      Midnight was pretty creepy...all that double talking ...that must have been fun for the actors.

      The new guy.    I think he has possibilities.  He has some big shoes to fill as David was/is wonderful....but a 20-something doctor is a radical change and I think that could be really interesting....is Donna coming back?  THAT would be really interesting as she is not a 20-something gal.  Could be interesting indeed.

      I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until he proves me wrong.
       Andrea C

      "I always pass on good advice,
      It's the only thing to do with it" --Oscar Wilde

    • bashirfan
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 4, 2009
        Just one more quick word on this subject. This is a link to a youtube
        piece concerning David Tennant and people impersonanting him on the
        internet,(it is a sanctioned warning).

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agaF1QA4hvw&feature=channel_page

        MC23