Re: [Flewelling] The unborn

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2008
      I hadn't seen the previews for it till after this post. But I'd read the synopsis on IMDB's movies that were being released in the coming weeks. The first time I read it, my initial response was that it reminded me of Brother and Tobin, as well. :D

      I don't know if I'd have felt the same if I watched the preview... 'cause only the scene with the doctor made me think that, the rest was, "AUGH, WHY IS THAT KID WALKING ON HIS HANDS ON HIS BACK WITH HIS HEAD ALL FUNNY!?!? D: D:" i.e. ... Kind of what Lynn said.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2009
        I just went to watch the preview, and I have to say that I see it
        completely. Especially the last scene where the main character walks
        into the room and sees her mother.
        Usually, I'm not big on creepy/scary movies, but I know I'll have to go
        to the theater to watch this one now. ;]
        Happy New Year! I hope everyone has an amazing year.