Re: [Flewelling] Re: Nightrunner News

  • your mom
    Message 1 of 47 , Dec 17, 2008
      Yes, yes. I'm very excited. When I heard they were going to release the first three books with new covers, I felt a bit exasperated, having just bought the old versions and finding out I would have to buy them again.
      My friend says I shouldn't buy them and that I'm crazy.
      She clearly doesn't understand the Obsession.

      Message 47 of 47 , Aug 27, 2009
        --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "flewelling.lynn" <lbflewelling@...> wrote:

        > Did I mention that I have a contract for two more NR books?

        That's fabulous news, Lynn. Your legion of fans are doing a collective squeee:)

        I was wondering if your books are going to be available for ebook Reader download? I've had a Reader for a few years now and I don't know what I would do without it. I have over 200 novels (purchased on-line) downloaded and it's a fabulous device for anyone who travels a great deal. Also, it's terrific for people who read fan fiction.

        It's also very easy on the eyes as it's not backlit like a computer; rather, it's designed for easy on the eyes reading - I think it's called eInk. I've always had issues with headaches but the eBook Reader doesn't bother me at all. In fact it's nice to be able to change the font, small/med/lrg, depending on my mood and what lighting I'm in.

        I also still purchase most of novels as I like to add them to my bookshelf. I still adore the paper format as there's nothing like the "crack" of a new book, the weight - even the smell. LOL.
        Kelly