NR Graphics : Avatars and Wallpapers

  • sabriel902
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2008
      I was bored, so I decided to play around with Gimp and made some
      pretty nifty little graphics for you all using Nightrunner's Japanese
      illustrations. There are 13 avatars and 5 wallpapers. All images are
      used with permission from their scanner/uploader, alice_montrose. I
      hope you like them!

      Link to the avis (100x100):
      http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/sabriel90/Captions%20and%20Banners/Nightrunner%20Icons/

      Wallpapers-

      Alec and Seregil 1 (1024x768):
      http://www.geocities.com/sabriel902/alecseregilwall.jpg

      Nysander and Seregil (1024x768):
      http://www.geocities.com/sabriel902/angelswall.jpg
      ^This one uses lyrics from "Angels Fall First" by Nightwish

      Plenimaran Bad Guys! (1024x768):
      http://www.geocities.com/sabriel902/badguyswall.jpg

      Seregil:
      http://www.geocities.com/sabriel902/seregilwall.jpg (1280x800)
      http://www.geocities.com/sabriel902/seregilwall2.jpg (1024x768)

      Alec and Seregil 2:
      http://www.geocities.com/sabriel902/taliwallpaper.jpg (1280x800)
      http://www.geocities.com/sabriel902/taliwallpaper2.jpg (1024x768)
    • Yuma Ogawa
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
        --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "sabriel902" <sabriel902@...> wrote:

        > Link to the avis (100x100):
        > http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/sabriel90/Captions%20and%
        20Banners/Nightrunner%20Icons/

        First, the link give an error but I could find it as 'sabriel902'
        ^^... and second and most important: OMG!! THANK YOU!! *¬* my favorite
        is the Thinking of You, I can feel the love in the air! TTOTT. The
        walls are absolutely beautifull too! I'm running to give a wonderful
        heart attack to my twin with that walls!! *3*... oh! and I had not
        seen the background pic of the last wall! is the insert of the 3 book?
        omg, thank you!! *¬* -drooling to dead-
      • Anja
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2008
          I know that the german translations of Nightrunner are not too
          popular, but I do have a spare set of Luck in the Shadows and
          Stalking Darkness (can't remember the german titles right now), new
          and unread. Also a copy of the german "Bone Doll's Twin". So if
          anyone is interested (to convert a friend, who doesn't read english
          or such), I would give it away within Germany for the cost of the
          postage.

          Cheers

          Anja