belated report of Nightrunner geek-out

  • Wendy Werdin
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2008
      I know it's been a week since Halloween, but I keep forgetting to share the amusing moment I had while my husband was getting ready.

      Sir Husband went out as Captain Hook. He had a lovely brocaded coat, tall boots, flouncy jabot shirt, feathered hat, and a black wig. (There were trousers as well in case someone notices this lack in the list. heh.)

      Prior to the application of his curly mustache and goatee, I had a moment in which I realized I'd been picturing Seregil with my husband's face. Oh dear. All dressed up with a long, dark wig on...it became really obvious how silly I am.
      Husband is attractive certainly (or so I think), but not the way Seregil is described. His features aren't as...refined as I think Seregil's are.

      I think the thing that makes it for me is the smirk my husband has. He doesn't ever really smile, but quirks his mouth to one side in a way that makes me feel like there's always something extra he's thinking about. Some plan that will be revealed shortly.

      I told him, by the way. He thought I was nuts.

      Thanks for allowing me my moment.
      -Wendy
    • Virgínia Jansen
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2008
        ^_^
        ooooh...
        a husbando who can even make you think about a 'real' connection with
        Seregil? what luck girl you are \0/
        thanks for sharing!

        --
        " 'Do you know, I always thought Unicorns were fabulous monsters, too?
        I never saw one alive before!'
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2008
          LOL!