Re: [Flewelling] Re: Congratulations folks !!!

  • Brenda Bronson
    Message 1 of 50 , Nov 5, 2008
      now you've got my interest. how would you change electoral law compared to how it is now?

      measure 11 passed here so that politicians can't draw their own lines for district bountries and such.

      Message 50 of 50 , Nov 9, 2008
        --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "noerml" <noerml@...> wrote:
        Those people read at
        > max. one article in some backwater town newspaper about Obamas goals
        > and politics.

        The rest of the world is much more well-read than the citizens of the United States. Most
        well-read citizens of the United States are forced to read foriegn news in order to learn
        what is really going on in their own country, as the corporate media is a failure in
        communicating the news, being more focused on promoting that which will maximize
        their advertising income.