Re: [Flewelling] Re: Some 3D art

  • Devilkat
    Message 1 of 50 , Nov 1, 2008
      8) Those are very different-looking and beautiful, Alex in particular
      looks like I thought he would. Thanks for posting, it rocks!

      Since going to Yaoi-con I've been re-reading the books (now starting
      Traitor's Moon again) but also immersing myself in Nightrunner art for
      the first time and there's some great stuff out there 8O What I
      wouldn't give for a teeshirt of some of it *snicker* or maybe 20 teeshirts.

      Devilkat

    • Tree
      Message 50 of 50 , Nov 9, 2008
        --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "noerml" <noerml@...> wrote:
        Those people read at
        > max. one article in some backwater town newspaper about Obamas goals
        > and politics.

        The rest of the world is much more well-read than the citizens of the United States. Most
        well-read citizens of the United States are forced to read foriegn news in order to learn
        what is really going on in their own country, as the corporate media is a failure in
        communicating the news, being more focused on promoting that which will maximize
        their advertising income.