Re: [Flewelling] Re: Otters

  • Brenda Bronson
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 7, 2008
      thanks, glad you liked it :) I'll have to tell the person that took the picture that you really liked the picture since she's the one who took it. :)

      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 21, 2008
        Hello all,

        Thought you might enjoy this:

        Jenny :)
      • lynn.flewelling
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 21, 2008
          Thanks! Great article. That clever otter. Maybe they could ship a few more over so they could
          start a colony. Sounds like the UK critters need all the help they can get.

          --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "dougplusjenny" <dougplusjenny@...> wrote:

          > Hello all,
          >
          > Thought you might enjoy this:
          > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7741008.stm
          >
          > Jenny :)

        • Brenda Bronson
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 21, 2008
            that's amazing. what a special talented otter to do that!! It would be awsome if they at least shipped in one otter for company but it's likely they wouldn't. they would likely just let natural selection happen and such.