Re: Otters

  • lynn.flewelling
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 7 2:14 PM
      Thanks! There are so few good shots of river otters, as opposed to sea otters. Not that I
      don't love sea otters . .

      Lynn

      --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "Brenda Bronson" <wolfsbabe_84@...> wrote:

      > I've got another Otter picture for you Lynn. Someone I talk to online alot went to a zoo in
      her country and got a nice pictures of the otters there. I asked her if I could share it with you
      so with her permission here in the pic. I don't think the group allows for attachments if I
      recall correctly so here's a link.

      > http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m295/wolfsbabe/?
      action=view¤t=NewqueyZooOtters.jpg

    • Brenda Bronson
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 7 8:45 PM
        thanks, glad you liked it :) I'll have to tell the person that took the picture that you really liked the picture since she's the one who took it. :)

        Thanks! There are so few good shots of river otters, as opposed to sea otters. Not that I
        don't love sea otters . .

        Lynn

        --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "Brenda Bronson" <wolfsbabe_84@...> wrote:

        > I've got another Otter picture for you Lynn. Someone I talk to online alot went to a zoo in
        her country and got a nice pictures of the otters there. I asked her if I could share it with you
        so with her permission here in the pic. I don't think the group allows for attachments if I
        recall correctly so here's a link.

        > http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m295/wolfsbabe/?
        action=view¤t=NewqueyZooOtters.jpg

      • dougplusjenny
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 21, 2008
          Hello all,

          Thought you might enjoy this:

          Jenny :)
        • lynn.flewelling
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 21, 2008
            Thanks! Great article. That clever otter. Maybe they could ship a few more over so they could
            start a colony. Sounds like the UK critters need all the help they can get.

            --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "dougplusjenny" <dougplusjenny@...> wrote:

            > Hello all,
            >
            > Thought you might enjoy this:
            > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7741008.stm
            >
            > Jenny :)

          • Brenda Bronson
            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 21, 2008
              that's amazing. what a special talented otter to do that!! It would be awsome if they at least shipped in one otter for company but it's likely they wouldn't. they would likely just let natural selection happen and such.