New Art

  • noir.crosszeria
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 2:33 PM
      I gave Lynn first preview of these since Seregil and Alec are her
      creations. Now that she's seen them, I thought I'd share them with the
      rest of the group.

      As always, the link is to my LiveJournal and you are welcome to comment
      there or here. Urm...I don't think they contain spoilers. All other
      nonsense I have to say are written in my LJ.

      Enjoy! http://aduial-peredhel.livejournal.com/295062.html
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2 7:19 AM
        Wow, these are gorgeous!

        Tawariel