Re: Book Signing

  • Jo
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 31, 2008
      You think you've got it tough - Lynn says she's doing a signing in
      Redlands, which is where I live...unfortunately I live in Redlands,
      Queensland, Australia!!!!! Boo! Hoo!

      Cheers,
      Jo

      --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "chandria03" <chandria03@...> wrote:

      > i wish you would do stuff closer to new jersey.sniff all the good
      > stuffalways happens too far away from me!

    • Lynn
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 10, 2010
        I will be doing a reading/booksigning at the Olive Avenue Market here in Redlands next Saturday, January 16, at 2 pm.
      • Faith Degnan
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 10, 2010
          ......so far away.....T_T

          I will be doing a reading/booksigning at the Olive Avenue Market here in Redlands next Saturday, January 16, at 2 pm.

        • Christal Mignogna
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 10, 2010
            As it happens I'll be visiting friends in San Bernardino that weekend.
            Hmm...

            Kylia

            On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 8:20 AM, Lynn <lbflewelling2@...> wrote:

            > I will be doing a reading/booksigning at the Olive Avenue Market here in
            > Redlands next Saturday, January 16, at 2 pm.

          • Evelyn
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 13, 2010
              Hi Lynn,

              I just received your White Road bookmark yesterday, and suddenly the day seems brighter:D

              I'm so happy I can't say anything more!

              Thank you!!

              Evelyn
            • Jareth Winters
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 14, 2010
                So, that was mildly amusing. Apparently if you try and email Lynn directly,
                it gets bounced because she has so many people who love and adore her that
                it's literally put her over her email limit. So, I think I'll repost this
                to the list.

                Hi Lynn, My name is Archangel, or AJ for short. For the most part I've been
                a lurker and fan of yours, but I recently acquired a job with Books A
                Million in Davenport, FL right outside Orlando and since I just saw your
                post on book signings, I was wondering if you'd be interested/willing to
                come do a book signing at my store? I've talked to my GM and she said that
                since we carry your books it shouldn't be an issue and I would love to
                finally meet you in person and say thank you for such wonderful work. As an
                added perk, myself and my husband both work for Disney so I would totally
                get you and up to 5 other people in for free for a couple days. Just saying
                J. So if you're interested, you can write me back on list or privately or
                you can just call Brenda at Store 736 in Davenport FL. 863-420-0700.

                Hope to hear from you soon!

                AJ

              • Lynn
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 15, 2010
                  Hi AJ,

                  I'm having trouble with email on LJ. Turns out there's an old address attached to my account and though I've tried to change it, the old one still seems to be there. So here I am. My proper email is lbflewelling@.... Please resend your request to that address.

                  Thanks!

                  Lynn :-)